台面 Court-Order Modification Lawyers
Update Court Orders to Reflect Your Current Circumstances
If you believe there is a need to alter a family court order, modification is possible with the help of an experienced family law attorney.
Modifiable orders include but are not limited to:
Admittedly, a court-order modification in Arizona is not an easy process. That is why you need the help of a trusted legal team. 在爱德华兹空军基地 & 彼得森| PLC), we are passionate about helping families maintain stability 和安全. By modifying an existing court order that may be restrictive, we can help you achieve an order that better reflects your family’s 目前的现实. 我们的台面 court order modification attorneys serve clients 在东谷.
In Arizona, the term for child custody is now “法律决策.” Judges analyze a vast array of factors when deciding if 法律决策 modifications are in the best interests of the children involved.
- The mental and physical health of both the parents and the child
- If there has been child neglect, or abuse, domestic violence of any kind
- The past and present relationship between the child and parents, along with potential future relationships
- If one parent is found to have deliberately misled the court in order to delay the case as a means of increasing the cost of litigation or ensuring the decision goes in his/her favor
Since circumstances often change rapidly, parenting time modification is one of the most commonly sought-after alterations.
You may want to modify a parenting time arrangement if:
- The children age, switch schools, and/or are able to play a larger role in deciding the environment that makes them happy.
- One parent becomes incapacitated due to addiction or health issues and it is in the best interests of the children to remain shielded from this 父母的问题.
- One parent relocates because of work and it is in the best interests of the children not to move with him/her.
It is important to get in touch with a qualified attorney if you wish to modify a spousal maintenance order because they are not always modifiable. In Arizona, modifications of this nature are possible if there is evidence of a continuing and significant change in circumstances.
You may be eligible for a spousal maintenance modification if:
- You suffer a loss of income or employment. However, a court is unlikely to allow you to reduce your spousal maintenance payments if your layoff is expected to be short-lived.
- If you lose your health insurance or your employer modifies it. This is a major change, as health insurance is typically a significant 费用. If someone’s health insurance costs increase significantly, it may be enough to warrant spousal maintenance modification.
Note that any arrears in spousal maintenance at the time of modification 仍然必须支付.
If you are paying child support and you are the non-custodial parent, there are two types of child support modification at your disposal.
- 简化的修改: This applies when circumstances change to the point where the new child support payments would be at least 15% higher or lower than the amount 原由法院下令.
- 标准的修改: This applies when circumstances change in a “substantial and continuing manner” to the point where the child support amount should be changed.
In general, a custody or income change would need to be quite substantial to warrant child support modification. You may not receive the modification you feel you need without the help of an experienced attorney. 我们的台面 family law modification lawyers are committed to ensuring that you and 你的家庭需要得到满足.
叫爱德华 & 彼得森| PLC在 (480) 418-5656 to schedule a free initial consultation.
We know that when you need legal help it is a scary time in your life. 这就是为什么在九州体育赛事| PLC) we'll be with you day and night to help you every step of the way.
当你雇佣爱德华兹时 & 彼得森| PLC), you're getting the whole team. Working as a team helps us to be able to come up with creative solutions to get our clients the best outcome.
You are not simply a file number to 九州体育赛事| PLC). We treat and fight for our clients like they are family.